• How long in advance should I make a car rental reservation?
• What can I expect after I make a reservation?
• Can I rent at the last minute?
• If I call on the weekend, will I be able to rent a vehicle from you on that day?
• I’m young, can someone who is older than me rent the vehicle for me?
• Can I pay for the damage deposit in cash?
• Do you accept debit cards?
• I do not have adequate insurance coverage, can I still qualify?
• I’ve had insurance through my insurance company for just a month, do I qualify?
• I have full coverage insurance but have a lot of tickets/accidents, do I still qualify?
• What kind of condition are your vehicles in?
• How many exotic and luxury cars do you have available for rent?
• Can I be put on your mailing list?
• Do you rent to clients who do not live in the United States?
• How much do you charge to deliver/pick-up a vehicle to/from Miami airports?
• Can you smoke in our vehicles?
We recommend that you reserve and place a deposit on your desired vehicle as soon as you know the date that you would like to rent it. This will help ensure that you get your vehicle of choice, as well as, your desired rental time and date. Please be sure to check out our rental policy for our procedures on cancellations.
After we receive your reservation made online, by phone, or by fax, we will contact you to verify your information and place a deposit equal to one day’s rental on your credit card to hold your reservation. Shortly thereafter, we will send you a reservation confirmation by email containing all of the details of your rental.
You may still qualify. If you don’t have adequate insurance coverage, Prestige can sell you insurance to cover your rental. You should also know that few companies can legally sell insurance to their clients. So be careful, just because they sell it doesn’t mean they legally can, or that it covers you in the case of an accident. You should also be aware that most companies sell insurance substitutes (i.e. PDW) that do not offer full coverage, so if you have an accident you may be on the hook for a lot of money. Call us for more details on our insurance program.